Bhavani Balaji here. After a long time i have come up with a card using our newly launched white chip boards and card stock. The card measures 4-1/2" x 6-3/4".
Very simple and easy card.
- Take cherry red card stock measures 9" x 6-3/4". Fold it into half.
- Choose a coordinating pattern paper from your stash measure 4-1/4 x 6-1/2. Stick it on the front side of the card stock
- With the same CS i have the shape of the petal to make calla lilies.
- Mist it with little water and shape it like calla lilies and insert a pollen in the centre.
- I have chosen the leafy wreath white chipboard and a circled sentiments "Togetherness is happiness" sentiment .
- Also i have collect few metal embellishments from your stash and finish the card as per the layout of the card
- The big rose flower is a ready made mulberry flower and leaves are die cut leaves
Close up view of the white chip board decorative embellishments
All these calla lilies are hand made using red card stock, Then i painted using pink Chalk paint to break the monotonous of the same color CS
Bye for now