Here i am shylaa here today with birthday cards made with our Happy bear stampset.
This stamp is of 4x4 size and the bear is soo cute which best fits for birthday cards.
- For this card, i stamped the cupcake stamp over the edges of the card with versamark ink and heat embossed with Wow clear embossing powder.
- Then distressed with worn lipstick and squeezed lemonade distress inks.
- Then diecut the cardstock with postage die and created a shaker panel.
- Stamped the sentiment to the cardbase and added the shaker elements and adhered the shaker panel over it with 3d foam tape.
- Stamped the bear image and watercoloured with Zig watercolour markers and fixed over the front panel
- The bear image is stamped and watercoloured with Camel watercolours and diecutted with scallop circle die.
- The pattern paper is adhered to the cardbase
- Adhered the diecut panel and sentiment over it
Thanks for visiting